Tuesday 18 February 2014

Zesty Crayfish Salad

This Zesty Crayfish Salad is a refreshing dish that is perfect for either lunch or dinner! 

For the basis of the salad I used mixed salad leaves, red pepper, tomatoes and cucumber. I bought the crayfish from Lidl (they do perfect snack size packs) and then I crumbled feta on top.

For the dressing, I blended the juice of half a wedge of lemon, a baby plum tomato, a dash of white wine vinegar, olive oil, garlic, ginger, salt and pepper. 


Additionally, I made some home-made guacamole using one small avocado, a handful of coriander, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper! :) 





Lemons are a fantastic source of vitamin C during the winter months! Lemons have a powerful antiviral, antibacterial, and immune-boosting effect on the body. They also have strong liver cleansing powers, so they are useful in helping hangovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment